Dr. Andrea Tordini
Dr. Andrea Tordini is a board certified clinical cardiac electrophysiologist or EP, a specialized cardiologist with two additional years of fellowship training in abnormalities of the heart rhythm, known collectively as arrhythmias. As an electrophysiologist, Dr. Tordini diagnoses and treats both fast heartbeats (known as tachycardia) and slow heartbeats (known as bradycardia). Dr. Tordini’s practice focuses on heart rhythm management with pacemakers and ICDs as well as curative procedures like cardiac catheter ablation and balloon cryoablation.
Education and Training
- Medical School: University of South Florida
- Residency, Internal Medicine: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Fellowship, Cardiac Electrophysiology: University of South Florida
- Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease: University of South Florida
Memberships and Affiliations
- Heart Rhythm Society
- American College of Physicians
- Florida Medical Clinic
- Tampa General Hospital
- St Joseph Main Hospital
Dr. Tordini was born and raised in Daytona Beach, Florida and stayed in Tampa after her fellowships. When she is not working to help patients, she takes advantage of our beautiful weather to follow her sporting passions of rock climbing, kayaking, scuba diving and running.